Laptops, tablets, smart phones, home offices all now mean that some businesses do not need a physical place of work for their emplyees. Remote working can help your business become more efficient and bring benefits to your staff. Effective remote working depends upon the supply, installation and support of technologies that ensure you can work well from wherever you are, whenever you need.
- Working from home
- Working whilst out and about - for instance on the train or in a cafe
- Working at client site with access to company resources
It can allow your staff to work at times when it was previously impractical, such as on the train. To some extent, you can allow your staff to work when and where they want.
- Productivity - Employees can work at times/locations that suit them and the business
- Saving money - Employees save money on fuel and/or travel expenses and businesses can reduce overheads by reducing office space requirements and utility expenses
- Happier staff - Being able to work in a comfortable environment can lead to lower levels of stress, thereby curbing stress-related illnesses and reducing the amount of sick days
- Greener business - Employees doing less commuting and reducing utility bills in the office means a lower carbon footprint for businesses
As there are many methods of setting up your business for remote working, each case is generally unique. For this reason, we would be happy to visist your business to have a no obligation chat about your options.